Text size : A+ A- A

The ‘Fourmiguier’ Factory

The building known as “La Gaudane”, built in 1881, is home to the first embroidery factory known as ‘La Fabrique’ (the factory).

Opening times :
May to September, 10am-12pm and 2pm-5pm (and by appointment).

Rates : Guided visit 4€ (minimum 6 persons) /
under 8’s free / Non-guided visit 3€.

4 rue de la Gaudane – 81170 Cordes sur Ciel
Phone: 06 59 18 19 09
Email: Jacques@lagaudane.com